Monday, December 04, 2006

Invite your prospects to listen to the DIRECTOR's calls...

Here's an example of the email that I send out to everyone I had spoken to about YTB. Please use it but, naturally, you will need to modify your "story":
________________________________________

Hello there, fellow entrepreneur:

Over the course of the last week, we have exchanged emails, phone messages and conversations about the YTB Travel business opportunity. Hopefully, you have already listened to the 5-minute briefing at 800-201-5241 and seen the web presentations at http://www.yourbeachlifestyle.com/

If you are anything like me when I was sizing up this company, you are excited about the idea of saving money on travel, getting great tax deductions and then making some serious money by telling others about this business.

Nevertheless, I was still on the fence. So what did it take to get me to take action and start changing my situation?

I’m a CPA and a former CFO executive with a large global corporation. I was used to saying “no” to stuff unless I had all the evidence. Before enrolling with YTB, I needed to hear some testimonials from other people across the country who were living this dream, not just the story of a friend who showed me his website. Sound familiar?

Well, here’s your chance… there’s a LIVE conference call with different YTB Directors Sunday through Thursday.
Simply call 641-793-7505 Pin 601340 # a few minutes before the call time and listen to people calling in from across the US:

Sundays, [9:30 ET, 8:30 CT, 7:30 MT, 6:30PT]
Steve Branch, TV Wilson and Keith Hipp

Mondays, [10:30 ET, 9:30 CT, 8:30 MT, 7:30 PT *** (Note: starts one hour later) ]
Peter Jensen, Camaron Corr, and Bill Hoffmann (by the way, these are my upline sponsors)

Tuesday in Spanish [9:30 ET, 8:30 CT, 7:30 MT, 6:30PT ]
Delvy Santiago, Victor Toyens, and Samuel Gomez

Wednesdays, [9:30 ET, 8:30 CT, 7:30 MT, 6:30PT ]
James Prewitt, Denson Taylor, and Rick Ricketts

Thursdays, [10:30 ET, 9:30 CT, 8:30 MT, 7:30 PT *** (starts one hour later) ]
Melissa Boston, Larease Rivers

If you are serious, you will put these on your calendar and try to listen to at least one call. If you miss them, you can find some recorded testimonials at (512) 505-6870.

Once you’ve listened to one of the calls, please call Philip at 816-728-0623 and we’ll talk about the next steps.

See you on the Beaches of the World,

Philip Hulme
(816) 728-0623
http://www.yourbeachlifestyle.com/