Saturday, December 02, 2006

Calling your YTB cold market prospects

First Call Script – Leaving a Voicemail (substitute your information).

Hello Wilma, this is Philip Hulme calling from Kansas City with the YTB Travel group. You just visited our website to learn about our work-from-home referring travel agent opportunity. I sent you an email with my contact info and this is just a courtesy call to introduce myself and see if I can help you with any questions. You can reach me anytime on my mobile phone at 816-728-0623. Please do call me back – I’d like meet you personally. Oh yes, in case you lost the bookmark, please make a note of my website address – it’s YourBeachLifeStyle.com. One more thing: you’ll want to listen to a short, 5-minute recorded message from the Founder of YTB Travel, Scott Tomer. That 24-hour message is at (405) 244-4085 [or give your ring-to 800# ] . I know that you’ll enjoy listening to Scott – he’s really down to earth but a true visionary. Okay, please do call me when you get this message. Again, this is Philip Hulme at 816-728-0623. Talk to you soon, Wilma.

First Call Script – Live Contact

Hello Wilma, this is Philip Hulme calling from Kansas City with the YTB Travel group. How are you today? You just visited our website to learn about our work-from-home referring travel agent opportunity. This is just a courtesy call to introduce myself and see if I can help you with any questions.

So, what has you looking at a home-based business? Are you looking to make part-time extra income or serious full-time money?

What do you like best about what you saw on the website?
• Saving on Travel?
• Making part-time income? Making full-time income?
• The $6,000 Income Guarantee?
• Helping others to succeed and make money from home?
• Ability to earn $10k bonuses?
• Being able to qualify as a Director and get health and life insurance?

What kind of work are you doing currently? Are you looking to make some serious changes in your life? On a scale of one to ten, one being “not the least bit interested” and 10 being “sign me up now – I want to start making money yesterday!” how would you rate yourself?

[If they have done their homework and are very interested] My job is just to get you the information you need to make an informed decision. Let me have your postal address and I will Priority Mail you an advance copy of January’s Success from Home magazine which exclusively features YTB Travel.

[Probable outcome] Okay, sounds like you may need some more time to do your homework on our company. Do you have pen and paper? Make a note of my website YourBeachLifeStyle.com and be sure to listen to the audio and watch the video. One more thing: you’ll want to listen to a short, 5-minute recorded message from the Founder of YTB Travel, Scott Tomer. That 24-hour message is at (405) 244-4085 [or give your ring-to 800# ] . I know that you’ll enjoy listening to Scott.

Hey, Wilma, I’ve got a lot of other people to follow up with so please make a note of my name and number - Philip Hulme at 816-728-0623. Do you have a cell phone? What’s that number? When would be a good time to talk again and get your questions answered, Wilma? Okay, let’s talk then. Great meeting you.