Saturday, October 13, 2007

Your Why

As you prepare to take action, give some thought to your "why" of doing this business. Here is a guide to help you:
Put your goals in writing and identify YOUR reason “WHY”
Decide how much money you would like to make your:
1st month: ____________________
1st year: ______________________
3rd year: ______________________
Just as importantly decide and let your upline experts know how achieving YOUR financial goals will change/improve your life.
____________________________________________________________
Keep these goals in highly visible places, put a copy on your fridge, on the dash of your vehicle, on your bathroom mirror, on your computer desktop, in your daily planner, etc. Keep in mind that these goals are flexible. Many people find as they start to build, that their goals get larger as they go. Have a family meeting and share these goals with your family. Ask that they support you in making these goals happen and let them know what is in it for them. [A family vacation, more time with a parent, etc.]
Check reasons WHY you are building a YTB business:

Lifestyle Challenges

I don't have time for my family and friends ----------I lack freedom to do what I want to do --------------I am stressed about not having enough $ -----------I feel my job/business is too stressful -------------- I am not paid what I am worth. ----------------------I don't have flexibility/job is a dead end -----------I am concerned about retirement -------------------I have little time for leisure activities -------------I don't feel I am doing something worthwhile -----
Lifestyle Solutions
I spend quality time with my family and friendsI script my own lifeI am 100% free of financial concernsI create my own work environmentI am paid /recognized for my accomplishmentsI fire my boss and I am freeI will really enjoy my senior yearsI seek adventure, travel, sports and leisureI am happy, I contribute to others, I feel fulfilled
Create a dream board
A dream board is a piece of form or a corkboard, or a poster board where you gather together pictures that represent your dreams and goals. For example, if you want a new house you can put a picture of your dream house on the board. If you want to travel, cut out pictures of the places you would like to visit, if you would like to be able to write a check for a child’s education without thinking about it be sure to include a picture of the school/college/university.
Every successful business persons has specific goals.
What are your YTB goals?
______________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home