Wednesday, February 21, 2007

YTB Team,

Here's a little insight as to how one of our colleagues has built his team so far.

The Speed Bumps:

When I first got involved with YTB, I was so excited that I immediately called up all my best friends and began to tell them about this amazing opportunity that I stumbled across. Well, I learned quickly that my "closest" friends were my harshest critics. It seemed as if they had "heard enough from me" their whole lives and didn't even give me the time to show them YTB. So, I was faced with lots of "No's" and closed doors. It hurt me at first because I didn't understand why my so called "best friends" wouldn't even hear me out. It also made me mad and started a little fire inside of me that made me say... "I'll show you guys!"

The Recovery:

Well, after a few days... I shook off my ego and fear and I began reaching further out into my "larger circle of friends." I immediately started to realize that the people who didn't know me as well didn't carry a lot of preconceived ideas about who I am or what I am capable of. So, I started talking to people that I do business or activities with like my vet, work associates, my dry cleaner, other dog owners at the doggy park, neighbors, even the mailman. Slowly but surely, my team began to grow!!!!

My point in sharing this is to tell you that my team has reached 50 people in about 4 months now and NOT EVEN ONE of my "best friends" is on my team... YET.

Friends will watch to see how SERIOUS you are. They'll jump in eventually when you SHOW THEM THE MONEY!

The Plan:

1) Make a list of everyone you know.

2) Have them watch the presentation on your website and then "follow-up" and ask WHAT THEY LIKED about it MOST.

3) Last tell them that they "HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE BEST PART, THE REFERRAL COMPENSATION PLAN THAT CREATES RESIDUAL INCOME FOREVER"

4) Then do one of 4 things...
* Scedule a personal 3-Way call with your Power Team leader on the phone.
* or Get them on a nightly conference call with Mike Accurso (numbers below)
* or Schedule a 1 on 1 Power Point with a person in your UPLINE!
* or Bring them to a YTB Business Presentation (when available)

It's that easy. If they don't SEE the VISION after that... you do NOT want them on your team anyway.

We are looking for SELF STARTERS who want to CHANGE their lives forever!

WE NOW HAVE A CALL 4 NIGHTS A WEEK!!! PLEASE NOTE THEY DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS AND TIMES.

MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY
6:30PM PACIFIC, 7:30PM MOUNTAIN, 8:30PM CENTRAL, 9:30PM EASTERN

HOSTED BY: MICHAEL ACCURSO DIRECTOR
AND RUSS MEDLIN

CALL: 712-775-7000 EXTENSION 412519#

***********************************************************************************************************************
TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
6:00PM PACIFIC, 7:00PM MOUNTAIN, 8:00PM CENTRAL, 9:00PM EASTERN

HOSTED BY: BRYAN BELLVILLE AND KRISS HANSEN

CALL: 641-793-7500 EXTENSION 177429#

INVITE EVERYONE TO THESE CALLS THE ARE VERY POWERFUL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home